- “Cast Into The Shadows”, fiction, adaptation of screenplay “Remember Me”
- “The Circus” – feature, horror, zombie mayhem, currently adapting short story into novel.
- “Why Me” – feature, drama, currently writing
- “The Town” – feature, horror, currently writing
- “Face of Evil” – feature, drama, a journey into the mind of a female serial killer
- “One Crazy Night” – non-discloser agreement
- “Hooper & Wes” – feature, dark comedy, buddy film, budget friendly. Every guy thinks it would be cool to be a hitman.
- “Bruised But Not Broken” – short, drama, perfect festival piece. Contact me for details.
- “When Angels Cry” – feature, drama. A young boy is missing and although his estranged parents are suspects could his disappearance be connected to the lead detective or is it even more sinister?
- “Remember Me” – feature, drama, currently adapting into novel (Cast Into The Shadows). A woman wakes up dead with a less than perfect spirit guide and a short time to remember the night she died and save a life.
- “Perceptions” – short, drama. What you see may not be what others see, does that make it any less real?
- Currently writing two-three “scripts” for a local band.
- “The Voice” short, drama. What would you do if you knew you were going to die in fifteen minutes?
- Scriptapalooza Screenwriting Contest
- AAA Screenplay Contest
- 2012 BlueCat Screenplay Competition
Interested in my manuscripts and scripts? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org